Hello! Hope all is absolutely well with everyone:) I broke my lens about a couple weeks ago which is why I haven’t been able to post recently. I’m hoping I can decide on a new lens this week and catch up on some posts Ive been waiting to do. Anyhow, I wanted to take the time to talk about a mascara that most of us have been seeing a lot lately, Younique’s 3D Fiber Lashes. After the first couple times a gave it a try I wanted to give up on the product, but after some trial and error, I am absolutely in love with it! It retails for $29 and comes with the Transplanting Gel and Natural Fibers. And the textured black case is perfect to prevent you from losing either step. Below are a few bullet pointed Pros and Cons based on my experience with the product so far.
- Can be uncomfortable for contact lens wearers (in the beginning, I wear them).
- You MUST apply fibers QUICKLY after the transplanting gel. If not, it will flake into your eyes or under eye area. Especially, when applying multiple layers of the product.
- This is NOT a quick mascara application process. It takes a few minutes for the 3 step process. So make sure you have the time to apply it in order to prevent a rushed messy finish.
- It can get messy, so it takes some PRACTICE.
- Can not and DO NOT try curling your eyelashes after applying the product.
- It WILL look like you have faux lashes on.
- The fibers are black, which helps intensify and enhance the look of your natural lashes.
- You can apply the process multiple times in order to get your desired look.
- The 2 products definitely make it worth the $29.
- You can still wear your favorite mascara with it.
- The enhanced look is dramatic enough where you can skip your eyeliner.
- It’s water resistant and easily washed off with your own facial cleanser.
I did want to show you the before and afters, but as previously mentioned my lens took a fall. I will update this post as soon as the additional pictures are taken:)
By the way, I have tried multiple high end mascaras such as YSL, Guerlain, Givenchy, etc. at the exact same price range. And this one by far is worth every dollar!
Please feel free to purchase your Younique 3D Fiber Lashes from the link below.
** I am not being compensated for this post or the sales.
Have a fabulous weekend!