Hello! Hope you all have had a great start to your summer and are enjoying the beautiful sunshine:) Now that wedding season is in full swing, I thought I would take some time to give you my top beauty tips for brides. I know how much time and stress can go into planning a wedding, remember to ENJOY the process. And no matter what can possibly go wrong the day of the wedding, the only thing that truly matters is that you and your groom are getting MARRIED!
Anyhow, lets get to my BEAUTY TIPS I want to share with you brides.
- If you’re going to have a makeup artist, be sure to book them at least a month or more in advance.
- Set up a pre-wedding consultation with your artist. That way, you and the artist have the opportunity to discuss what you want things to look like. And any adjustments can be made prior to your big day.
- Do Not go with the trend! You want to be able to look back at your pictures and have them look timeless.
- Stick to what is YOU. Your bridal makeup should enhance your features, just take your routine UP a notch. Trying to step outside the box on such an important day can have you looking back wondering what you were even thinking. If it doesn’t feel natural, DON’T do it!
- Facials and eyebrow waxing should be done at least 3 days before the wedding day.
- Faux lashes? If you have never tried them before don’t let your wedding day be the first time. Go with a more natural set that will enhance you eyes beautifully.
- Bring a touch up bag. Especially your lip products and a blotting powder.
I had the pleasure of meeting soon to be bride Madison the other day. She loves makeup and was prepared with the look she wanted. I loved this about her. As an artist you want to make your client comfortable enough to be open and honest with you. It’s always nice to show your artist an idea of what you want so you are happier with the results and feel like you. We had our pre wedding consultation the other day which like I had mentioned, was important because we decided to make some minor changes. Below is Madison’s before and after shots.